This is the website of Webzi (Pty) Ltd , a private company duly incorporated in terms of the Companies Act No 71 of 2008, under registration number 2014/039137/07).
- The information contained on these website pages is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. While every effort is made to keep the information up-to-date and correct, Webzi (Pty) Ltd (“Webzi”/“we”/“us”) makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, availability or suitability of the information or the website.
- The content and design of the website is subject to copyright owned by Webzi (Pty) Ltd or under used under license from 3rd party copyright owners.
- Permission is granted to you to print these pages for your personal use however no part of the Webzi (Pty) Ltd web pages may be transmitted or reproduced for any other purpose. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or criminal offence.
- Any and all information is subject to change without notice.
- This website may from time to time include links to other websites which are not under the control of Webzi (Pty) Ltd. The inclusion of these links in no way implies a recommendation or endorsement of the content of the linked websites; nor does Webzi (Pty) Ltd take any responsibility for the content of such linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising from the use or publication of this website is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of South Africa.
- In no event will Webzi (Pty) Ltd be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website.